View and Download Our House Arbitration Policy
View and Download the NAAA Arbitration Policy
Norwalk Auto Auction House Arbitration Policy
- Arbitration for no title – Seller has 45 days to produce title. If title has not been provided by the 45th day, buyer must contact the auction to place a “24-hour notice of intent to arbitrate”. If seller has not produced title within the allotted 24 hours, auction will honor the vehicle return.
- All Arbitration on vehicles purchased “Green Light” must be submitted by 5pm on the DAY OF SALE.
- There is NO ARBITRATION FOR APP DUPLICATE TILES, LIEN SALE PAPER WORK, BONDED TITLE, STRUCTUAL DAMAGE, STRUCTUAL ALTERATION, BROKEN ODOMETERS, for vehicles selling for $3000 and less.
- There is NO ARBITRATION available FOR ANY REASON for vehicles purchased under $1500 including BRANDED TITLES & ODOMETERS.
- Any vehicle announced as “NO ARBITRATION” INCLUDES STRUCTUAL, STRUCTUAL ALTERATION, MECHAICAL or vehicle that is a TOW. “NO ARBITRATION FOR ANY REASON”. Buyer responsibility to check vehicles prior to sale day.
- We thank YOU, our loyal customers, for helping us celebrate 40 years of Auto Remarketing Excellence!